- Discover Genesis -27; ; , 55; 33:4; ; ; 50:1; Exodus cuatro:27; 18:7; We Samuel ; II Samuel ; Ruth 1: 9, 14.
- To possess conversations associated with the Yerushalmi, find Tosafot in order to Sotah 19a, v. kohen maniah; Torah Temimah so you can Amounts 5:25, notice 137; and you will Rabbi Henkin, Region We, p. 120.
- Rabbi Yitzhak ben Moshe off Vienna (1180-1250), Otherwise Zarua, Part We, prevent away from part 341; Responsa Rashba, Area I, Zero. 1188; Rabbi David Halevi (East Europe, 1586-1667), Taz to help you Orah Hayyim 615, subparagraph 1; Responsa Rabbi Akiva Eiger (Posen, 1761-1837), Area II, stop out of Zero. 56, quoted from the Rabbi Henkin, Region IV, p. 39 from inside the an email.
- Rabbi Yehoshua Heschel from Cracow (1578-1648), Responsa Penei Yehoshua, Area II, Zero. forty two = Ellinson, p. 66; Rabbi Shabetai Hakohen (East Europe, 1622-1663), Shakh so you’re able to Yoreh Deah 195, subparagraph 20 and Yoreh Deah 157, subparagraph ten; Rabbi Hayyim Palache (Izmir, 1787-1868), Responsa Lev Hayyim, Area II, No. 4 cited from the Rabbi Medini, Sedei Hemed, 2496a-b (however, he himself governed very purely); Yonah Metzger, Zero. 52; and especially Rabbi Henkin, Region IV, Zero. eleven whom summarized most of these opinions.
- Rabbi Yehonatan Eibeshitz, Ya’arot Devash (a set of sermons off 1779), cited thoroughly by the Rabbi Medini, Sedei Hemed, 2495a-b; Rabbi Yosef Steinhardt, Responsa Zikhron Yosef, No. 17 cited in detail on the Beiur Halakhah (regarding Mishneh Berurah) to Orah Hayyim 339 and you may from there by Ellinson, p. 54 by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, pp. 37-38.
- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, p. 34, highlighted Responsa Ribash, Zero, 425. In reality, this new Ribash influenced that it is taboo to possess intimate affairs having just one girl lest she become a great Niddah. This was no doubt associated with their opposition to concubinage and therefore was prevalent within the Spain in his day (see Ellinson, Nissuin, 67). But a careful training of the responsum reveals that the newest Ribash didn’t forbid holding an individual girl.
- My personal because of my buddy Dr. Arnon Atzmon who was simply form sufficient to talk about this topic having me personally.
- Therefore, I became saddened to see you to definitely Rabbi Ovadia Yosef refused to move the hand of Best Minister Golda Meir when he was issued the new Israel Honor in front of a big listeners, and his child Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef applauded him because of it – look for Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef, p. 379, end out-of note twenty five.
Standard Cohen – Orah Cohen, Tzniut Ha’ishah Ba’idan Hamoderni (no place or go out), pp
, Hebrew Moral Wills, Vol. II, Philadelphia, 1926, p. 211 Megillat Esther – Rabbi Yitzhak de Leon, Megillat Esther into the Sefer Hamitzvot of Rambam, Bad Commandments, No. 353, ed. Jerusalem, 5733, pp. 90-93 Rabbeinu Yonah – of several present quoted over Ramban (Nahmanides) – Hassagot Haramban to Sefer Hamitzvot of Rambam, Negative Commandments, No. 353, ed. Chavel, pp. 386-390 Rashba – Responsa Rashba, Part We, No. 1188; Responsa Rashba associated with the brand new Ramban, Zero. 127 Rashbatz – Zohar Harakia, Bad Commandments, Zero. 10, ed. Vilna, 5639, p. 69, note 11 Ribash – Responsa Ribash, Zero. 425
Hatznea Lekhet, Ha’ishah Vehamitzvot Sefer Sheni, 3rd edition, Jerusalem, 5746, pp
29, 34-thirty-five, 63-65 Ellinson – Elyakim Ellinson. 50-69 Ellinson – Elyakim Ellinson, Nissuin Shelo Kedat Moshe V’yisrael, Tel Aviv, 5736, p. 67 Epstein – Rabbi Louis Epstein, Sex Statutes and you will Traditions for the Judaism, New york, 1948 and you may 1967, pp. 108-112 dating app for bhm Hauptman – Rabbi Judith Hauptman, “As to the reasons did R. Nahman enable Yalta become transmitted with the a beneficial palanquin toward a great festival? A unique understanding out of Bavli Betsah 25b”, Zeramim II/1 (Slip 2017), pp. 17-32 Kattan – Moshe Kattan, Otzar Hale’azim, Jerusalem, 1984, p. 57, No. 876 Levine – Baruch Levine, The fresh JPS Torah Comments: Leviticus, Philadelphia, New york, Jerusalem, 1989, pp. 119, 122 Raizel – Anat Raizel, Mavo Lamidrashim, Alon Shevut, 5771, p. 118 Sokoloff – Michael Sokoloff, An excellent Dictionary of Jewish Babylonian Aramaic, Ramat Gan, Baltimore, London, 2002